XPEL FUSION Ceramic Paint Protection
Whether you’ve just purchased a new car or just want to protect the paint job on your vehicle, the team at Willis can apply XPEL FUSION PLUS to your exterior. This ceramic coating has been developed to work with paint protection film (PPF) and other painted surfaces. A single coating of XPEL FUSION PLUS will make your vehicle look glossy and provide hydrophobic protection and scratch resistance that will keep your vehicle’s exterior looking its best for as long as possible.
After you have ceramic coating applied to your car, getting your car cleaned in the future will be easier than ever; XPEL FUSION PLUS’s nonstick surface will prevent dirt and sap from adhering to the surface of your vehicle, so washing your car will be quicker and easier.
Benefits of Ceramic Coating
– Works with PPF
– Provides hydrophobic protection
– Prevents sap and grime from sticking
– Adds depth and shine to your surface
– Makes it easier to clean your exterior
- Package Includes
- 6-10 hours of Prep Time/Paint Correction (Compounding, Polishing, Wet Sanding if Necessary)
- 4-8 hours of Ceramic Application (x2 if applying to paint protection film)
- 4-6 hours of Cure Time (Vehicle stored inside during this time)
- *tax not included
Our Promise to You: We will have the vehicle a minimum of 2 days, maximum of 3 days depending on amount of paint correction needed.
XPEL FUSION PLUS ceramic coating comes with a 4-year warranty. Contact us today to set up an appointment!